Sunday

Quotes About Vision


I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.
— Wayne Gretzky

Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time.  Nobody will use it, ever.  It’s too dangerous.  Direct current is safe.
— Thomas Edison

What, sir, would you make a ship sail against the wind and currents by lighting a bonfire under her deck?  I pray you excuse me.  I have no time to listen to such nonsense.
— Napoleon to Robert Fulton

Necessity can set me helpless on my back, but she cannot keep me there; nor can four walls limit my vision.
— Margaret Fairless Barber

I have such poor vision I can date anyone.
— Gary Shandling

The man who radiates good cheer, who makes life happier wherever he meets it, is always a man of vision and faith.
— Ella Wheeler Wilcox

If you keep your eyes so fixed on heaven that you never look at the earth, you will stumble into hell.
— Austin O’Malley

He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with two eyes.
— Esther Forbes

Where there is no vision, the people perish.
— Proverbs 29:18

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment