Saturday

"Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins

I first saw Tony Robbins on the Joan Rivers show back in 1993. I was very impressed by his charisma and energy, but like many others, felt that Tony Robbins was just a salesman trying to dupe the naive into buying his books and then all of the other products, seminars etc. At work, I ran into a friend who was radiant (unusual for her) and unusually bubbly she told me some of the changes in her life that were taking place and she had begun to read this book: "Awaken the Giant". What really impressed me were the changes that started taking place in the days and weeks that followed. She started to lose weight, was participating more in meetings at work, and then got promoted. I was impressed. So I decided that this must work. I went out and bought Awaken the Giant and began to use the techniques such as "the swish pattern" and "scrambling technique". Awaken the Giant is a huge book, but I read it in one week. My job performance improved immediately as did my tennis game. I got immediate and dramatic results. This is not just a "feel good book" the techniques really work.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

sponsor